A 170-page full colour hardcopy book authored by Gracie Geikie and Karen Shepherd. This book tells the story of the 25 year old Rainforest World Music Festival from the point of view of many of the personalities involved in the festival over the years. Told in glorious technicolour, this new book takes us from the very beginnings of RWMF when just 300 people turned up at the Sarawak Cultural Village for a small gathering of World Music fans. It brings us through the years of its growth into one of the best-loved and most celebrated festivals in the world and then, into its transformation, first into Malaysia’s pioneering fully virtual experience in 2021 and finally to its transition into the incredible hybrid experience in 2022, another Malaysian first.
Refund and Return Policy for Merchandise
- Application for the return of an item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The Item has not been received by Buyer;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
• Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
• The Item delivered to the Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item.Buyer’s application must be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] and call us to notify at +6082-555189.We will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
- Rights of Seller
When we received an application from Buyer for the return of the Item and/or refund, We may respond to Buyer’s application in the written notification. We will respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Stipulated Period”).
- Condition of returning item.
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
- Liability of product return shipping fee
i) In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller’s end (i.e – damaged, faulty or wrong product delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear buyer’s return shipping fee.
ii) In the scenario of the buyer’s change of mind, buyer shall get seller’s consent prior to the return request and buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
iii) In the scenario where both seller-buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, we at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
Buyer will only be refunded after we received the returned Item.1
- Communication Between Buyer and Seller
We encourage communication with each other in the event where problem arises in a transaction or delivered item as it will help us to understand more about the issue relating to the Item purchased.